- The processing of your personal data is governed by the laws of the United State. We undertake to process
personal data in accordance with the Act. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended, by
electronic means after collecting them from your profile information according to your permission given
the first login session.
- You are entitled to decide about the processing of your personal data. The provision of your personal data
voluntary, but it is a necessary condition for using our Services.
- By using our Services you give us consent to collect and process your personal data, in particular name,
surname, electronic address, telephone number,. We attempt to limit the scope of data required from you, but
the data you provide us with, serve to secure the functionality of our Services, enable communication with
and enhance the quality of our Services. Moreover we need your personal data for the invoicing and
purposes if you decide to use the premium version.
- Some of your personal data, depending on your settings of the sharing options within our Services, may be
accessible to other users of our Services.
- Your data will be processed strictly for the above-mentioned purposes within the period of 5 years after
most recent login to our Services.
- In addition to your personal data, we may collect and process data which are not considered as personal but
us to improve our Services, such as cookies (small text files sent and stored on your computer, which
you as a unique user and allow us to get information about your particular login session), IP addresses
(numerical labels that are assigned to computers or other devices connected to the Internet) or general use
(e.g. the type of browser you used, referring and exit URLs, pages viewed and/or the amount of time spent
viewing a particular page). You are allowed to disable accepting cookies but that may impair the convenience
using our Services.
- In order to provide our Services and secure their functionality, we may need to use equipment and technical
facilities (e.g. hosting servers) located outside the country you stay in. By using our Services, you give
to transfer your data outside your country and to use the equipment and technical facilities located
abroad to store your data.
- You are entitled to request information concerning the processing of your personal data and we are obliged
provide you with this information without undue delay. You cannot be denied the right to access your
data, the right to have your data corrected or the right to ask for an explanation from us, should you have
doubt concerning the way your data are processed. If you have doubts or presume there is a contradiction
the law or your protected interests, you may seek the remedy in the form of correcting, supplementing or
deleting your personal data. Besides resolving your request with us, you are also entitled to appeal
directly from email:
available at our website.